Toby Gillooly started his NBL career playing a couple seasons for the Canterbury Rams before heading over to the United States in 2017. He played his college basketball at New Mexico Highlands University and The University of St Thomas. On return, he joined the Nelson Giants for last years NBL season. Toby was also a part of the NZ U19 team that travelled to Egypt for the FIBA U19 World Cup in 2017.
- - Canterbury Rams
- - New Mexico Highlands University (US)
- - The University of St Thomas (US)
- - Nelson Giants
- - NZ U19
- Favourite Food: Pasta
- Favourite Off Court Activity: Diving or anything outdoors
- Favourite Music Genre: R&B
- Songs to play in game warmups: Nonstop - Drake
- Person who has influenced my basketball the most: My parents
- Signature Basketball Move: Explosive warm up dunks
- Favourite Drill: 1s
- Least Favourite Drill: 5 man weaves
- Current Favourite NBA Team: Don’t have one!
- Current Favourite NBA Player and Why: Paul George. Always been my favourite player. I love the way he can defend at such a high level and still be a threat on offensive