Register your school to take part in our
Rams School Fundraiser
The Rams School Fundraiser Programme gives your school the opportunity to fundraise through the promotion of our Horncastle games. No baking or crafty creations required.
Every ticket sold earns your school money!!
We have 2 Horncastle game fundraising opportunities.
- 27th April Vs The Saints
Our first home game of the season
- 17th May Vs The Sharks
Here is all you need to know to register your interest.
Tickets will be purchased directly through the Ticketek website using a Promocode allocated to your school, this frees up your school office from the burden of collecting and managing ticket sales.
You can share this promocode throughout your school community, this code needs to be entered into the ticketek website at the start of every ticket purchase.
We will provide you with a promotional graphic and your schools specific promo code.
We are offering the fundraiser across all seating areas therefore not limiting sales to bronze seating only. This ensures that we have enough seating to cover sales and allows your school to still earn money from any seat sold within the arena when your school code is used.
Please note the fundraiser amount your school earns stays the same regardless of the cost of the seat. This keeps things simple.
Ticketek will provide us with sales updates on your school’s promocode as we get closer to the game so we can let you know how your school is going. After the game we can provide you with the total number of Adult and Child tickets your community bought and the total amount you earned.
All your school office needs to do is:
- Market your schools promocode and get your school community involved in the school fundraiser programme.
- Once the total figure has been communicated to you an invoice needs to be sent to the Canterbury Rams
N.B Funds will be processed to your school once Ticketek funds have cleared into the
Canterbury Rams Account. Normally within 3 weeks of the game.
So what does your school earn?
Fundraising value per ticket sold
To register your school’s interest and to find out more information regarding this great fundraising opportunity – please complete the form below and someone from our office will be in contact.
Register Your School's Interest
Terms and conditions
1. All funds earned by the school will be determined by the report provided by Ticketek on the schools assigned promocode.
2. Only tickets sold using the promocode will be included in the fundraiser programme.
3. Canterbury Rams reserves the right to process payment to schools until Ticketek funds have cleared.
4. All ticket sales made against the school promo code will earn the school $5.00 Adult and $3.50 child.
5. If a school wishes to block hold tickets for their community in the Bronze seating area then this can be done to the maximum quantity of 100 seats. Seats not sold in this area will be released for public sale on Friday 6th April.