Rams Strength & Skills School
The Rams Strength & Skills School is an 8 week program for athletes serious about taking their game to the next level and who want to pursue basketball. This is a great opportunity for athletes looking for extra training opportunities.
The athletes will receive coaching from Jack Salt, Ben Constable and Joe Cook-Green along with special guest coaches. The program is designed with the support of Mick Downer (Rams Head Coach) and Hayden Hall (Rams S&C Coach).
The school will include and expose athletes to:
- Techniques & methods utilised in a professional team environment
- Age appropriate strength & conditioning crafted by Hayden Hall and delivered by Jack Salt
- Individual shooting analysis.
- Advanced basketball skills/gameplay.
School pickups and transport to Action Indoor Hornby are available (excludes transport home after program).
Thursdays @Action Indoor Sports Hornby (pick up’s available)
- February 18th – April 8th
- Ages 13-18
- 1:6 coach/player ratio